When you purchase your new vehicle we can organise all your accessory requirements. Some of the more popular choices of accessories are:-
1. Security devices like: - insurance approved alarms, window etching, steering wheel locks, locking wheel nuts, etc.
2. Fashionable accessories like: - body kits, vehicle stripes, colour coded bumpers/spoilers, alloy wheels, etc.
3. Travelling accessories like: - towbars, cycle/ski carriers, electric cool boxes, roof boxes, satellite navigation systems, etc.
4. Vehicle prevention accessories like: - suparguard, mudflaps, carpet mats, ply lining, etc.
5. Company requirements like: - truckman tops, loadliners, roofbars, telephone handsfree kits, etc.
6. Audio accessories like: - multi CD players, upgraded speaker systems, MP3 connections, etc.
We can negotiate a fair discounted price for the accessory and it will be fitted prior to your required delivery date. The cost of the accessories can be added to any type of financial agreement.
1. It works out more cost effective to have the items fitted prior to delivery saving you time and effort to arrange once the vehicle has been delivered.
2. If the items are fitted by the supplying dealership with the manufacturer’s parts then this will not affect your manufacturer’s warranty.
3. No initial outlay for the accessory as the cost can be added onto the financial agreement. Therefore you can pay for the accessory over the period agreed on your finance agreement for the purchase of your new vehicle.
4. No overcharging or hidden labour charges from non franchised dealerships that do not specialise in your new vehicle. No two manufacturers are the same.
5. Under some types of finance agreement all accessories have to be removed and made good prior to the collection date unless they were purchased at the time the finance agreement was taken out. You could be subject to remedial work carried out from the finance company if the removal was not to their satisfaction.